With Time Deposit, which is a fixed deposit product, you select a time term and deposit your principal once off, and withdraw the principal and due interest upon maturity.
1. Higher interest rate: interest rate of time deposit is higher than that of current savings. The longer the deposit period, the higher will be the interest rate.
2. Automatic rollover: the Bank rollover your deposit automatically when matured and the length of maturity shall be set according to the length of automatic renewal.
3. The funds can be used to guarantee loans. If a fix deposit’s maturity day is approaching, but a customer needs funds urgently, then the customer can apply for pledge loans to avoid interest loss.
4. The funds can be withdrawn ahead of the maturity day. If customers need funds urgently, they can also apply for withdrawing ahead of the maturity day. If the customer wants to totally withdraw the funds before the maturity day, the interest will be paid according to the announced current deposit interest rate at the withdrawal day; if the customer wants to partially withdraw the funds before the maturity day, the interest for the withdrawn part will be paid according to the announced current deposit interest rate at the withdrawal day, the interest for the rest part till maturity will be paid according to the announced fixed deposit interest rate quoted on the date of opening the account.
Interest will be accrued at the rate under the deposit period quoted on the date of opening the account. For early withdrawal, the interest will be accrued at the rate of current savings during withdrawal.
1. Account opening: You need to present your valid ID in person to open the account at Bank of Kunlun outlets. If someone applies on behalf of you, ID documents to verify you and your representative are necessary.
2. Deposit: You may deposit at any service outlets with your card/passbook.
3. Withdrawal Cash: You may withdraw cash with your card/passbook. Valid ID must be presented for early withdrawal. If someone applies on behalf of you, ID documents to verify you and your representative are necessary.